2. Access and Use of Site. Alli customers are granted access to the Site pursuant to the Terms and the current subscription agreement in effect. All other users are permitted access to this Site pursuant to the Terms and solely for the purpose of evaluating the desirability of becoming an Alli customer. Without limiting the foregoing restriction, access to the Site is not authorized or permitted by actual or prospective competitors of Alli. You may not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and you shall not, in using the Site, violate any laws including but not limited to intellectual property, tort, defamation, or other applicable laws.
3. Customer Accessible Portions of Site. Certain portions of the Site are accessible only via password to existing Alli customers. If You are not an Alli customer You may not access or attempt to access these portions of the Site. If You open an account via an online registration process, You must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a username. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Your account. You agree to notify Alli immediately of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security. Alli will not be liable for any loss that You may incur as a result of someone else using Your password or account, either with or without Your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Alli or another party due to someone else using Your account or password.
4. Reservation of Rights. The Site is the intellectual property of Alli and/or its licensors. Functionality available through the Site is also patent-pending. All rights, title and interest not expressly granted with respect to the Site are reserved. All content provided through the Site is provided on an 'As Is' and 'As Available' basis.
5. Links to Third Party Sites. The Site may provide links to third party web sites. Alli is not responsible for third party content, products or services provided on or through such third party web sites and you bear all risks associated with the access and use of such web sites and third party content, products and services.
6. User Provided Material. You retain Your rights to any content or material you submit, post or display on or through the Site or services. By submitting or displaying such content or material through the Services, You grant Alli and its affiliates and assignees a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual right to license (and sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, publish, transmit, display or distribute such content or materials in any medium, including without limitation, all blog comments and submitted media.
7. Exclusions and Terminations. Alli reserves the right to refuse You access to all or any service(s), terminate accounts or limit access to services at its sole discretion, for no or any reason, including, but not limited to, if Alli reasonably believes: (a) You have violated any Terms; (b) You create a risk or possible legal exposure to Alli or its affiliates; (c) Your account has engaged in unlawful conduct; or (d) Your account should be removed due to prolonged inactivity or provision of services to You is no longer commercially viable. Alli will make reasonable efforts to notify You of any such exclusion or termination. In any case, upon termination, Your license to use services shall terminate.
9. Disclaimer. EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS. ALLI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. ALLI MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (D) THAT THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA; OR (E) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
ANY CONTENT ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS USED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. ALLI SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF CONTENT.
ALLI AI LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO, AND MONITOR THE USE OF, THE SITE AND CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
10. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL ALLI BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
12. Minors. This Site is not directed to minors, minors are not eligible to use the Site and we ask that they do not submit any information to us. For the avoidance of doubt, only adults over the age of eighteen (18) are permitted to use the Site or access the services.
13. Copyright/Trademark. Alli, Alli AI, Alli AI for SEO and the Alli logo are pending trademarks of Alli AI LLC. Other names appearing on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners. Accordingly, the Site, services, and any trademarks, logos, domain names, software, distinctive brand features or proprietary rights remain the exclusive property of Alli and/or the respective owners. Alli gives You a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and nonexclusive license to use its Site and software in connection with its services, in the manner permitted by these Terms.
14. Billing, Refund and Cancellation Policies.
14.a. On Alli Software.. The member may cancel future charges by cancelling their subscription in the ‘Billing' tab. From there, click 'Choose another plan'. Then click the 'cancel your subscription' button on the bottom of the screen.
After subscribing, the user will be billed per his or her plan amount and billed every 30 days after until cancellation.
ALL payments are non-refundable. This means the initial payment is non-refundable after payment is completed and the membership is activated.
By signing up, you authorize Alli to bill you for every 30 days in perpetuity until your subscription is cancelled.
Users may cancel their subscription at any time. To cancel your subscription, please login to Alli and click on the 'Billing' tab. From there, click 'Choose another plan'. Then click the 'cancel your subscription' button on the bottom of the screen.
14.b. On Alli AI Services and Consulting. All sales of Alli Consulting and Services are 100% final and non-refundable. These will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Last Updated: 17 November, 2021.